Thursday, April 14, 2016

Introduction

I am starting this blog over, and I hope to have some new content posted at least weekly.  My name is Forester, and I am a college student, author and illustrator from Norfolk, Virginia.

The purpose of this blog is not to demonize Norfolk, but to share the stories that I don't often hear discussed in the popular histories of Hampton Roads.  Norfolk is a great place to live, but that doesn't mean it has a boring past.  The history of Norfolk is rich, dark and surprisingly bloody.

Join me as we dig up .... NORFOLK SKELETONS!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Civil War blog. Can't wait to read more from you! :-)

    Best wishes, George Shannahan (VA Beach).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Sorry I didn't see this comment for over a year, or I would have replied sooner.

      Delete